Technical Consultant - Feb 2016 to Sep 2016
- Hired as a technical consultant to work with a notable client list, implementing HP’s TeamSite web content management solution and associated technical environments.
- Devised solutions to technical problems for clients, using unfamiliar technologies and limited resources.
- Created a reporting solution based on CSV logs using C# .NET to produce and email an Excel report.
XSLT Developer - Nov 2015 to Jan 2016
- Used XSLT to transform data from legacy mortgage platform into customer-friendly forms.
- Also involved systems analysis and working closely with the systems manager to solve issues.
Web Developer - Nov 2nd-13th 2015
- (CS)HTML, (S)CSS, JQuery – Website restyling and restructuring to match professional designs
Technical Consultant - Jan 2013 to Jul 2014
Responsible for managing data from various sources from initial data mapping exercise all the way through to quality and stability testing. Took ownership of data for the project, and provided an invaluable source of knowledge for a variety of stakeholders including testers, developers, architects and management.
- Took ownership of data for the project, from large XML feed, in-dev APIs and locked platform APIs
- Conducted initial analysis with XPath and XSLT for ‘proof of concept’ stage of project
- Programmed bespoke software in C# .Net using .Linq,and .Xml to do more complex XML analysis
- Created and edited XML files to reflect specific application conditions for test and dev teams
- Problem solving on all data sources, including upstream processes on ecommerce platform and service layers
Technical Analyst - June 2011 to Dec 2012
- Data analysis using Excel on large datasets from oil distribution modelling software
- Maintaining computer systems, networking, implementing new solutions and managing web projects.
2009, University of Kent
BSc (Hons) Multimedia Technology and Design - Upper Second Class Honours
2006, Ringwood Sixth Form
A-Level: Physics, Mathematics and Business Studies; AS-Level: Accounting and ICT